AnsibleFest 2019 Call for Proposals
Welcome to the AnsibleFest 2019 Call for Proposals (CFP). The Call for Proposals will be open until May 28, 2019. Submitters can review their proposed sessions by visiting their My proposals page.
May 28, 2019: Last day to submit or edit a proposal
July 2019: Sessions chosen and notifications sent
July 2019: Agenda published on ansiblefest.com
Sep 24-26, 2019: AnsibleFest in Atlanta, GA
By submitting a proposal, you agree to the following (if accepted):
- Availability to give the proposed talk during the week of Sep 24-26, 2019*
- Timely communication with event staff about your session
- Uploading a PDF copy of your presentation before the conference begins**
- Signing and returning any required release forms prior to the event
Session leads receive one complimentary full-conference pass to AnsibleFest. All other presenters, including panelists, receive a significant discount toward registration.
* AnsibleFest does not provide travel or hotel for any breakout speakers.
**PDFs will be made available on our site(s) after the event. Non-Red Hat employees not able or willing to provide slides may be exempt from this requirement. Contact email@example.com with any questions.